12 Weeks to Transform Your Life With Houston Dental Assistant Academy
Houston Dental Assistant Academy has two convenient locations. Our South Houston campus is located at Houston Precise Dental Care, owned by Joe Eckford, Jr., DDS. Our Katy campus is located at Anchor Dental, owned by Melissa Wendt, DDS.
- Houston Dental Assistant Academy takes place in an actual dental office to make sure you will be comfortable in a dental office environment.
- Our instructors are very well experienced Dental Assistants with five to twenty-five years of experience.
- We limit the number of students per instructor to make sure each student has time to directly work with the instructor.
- Our school is very reasonably priced, payment plan options are available if needed.
How Do I Register?
Classes fill up fast so contact us today!
Our admissions representatives are more than happy to schedule a campus visit and answer any questions you may have about our program.
We are available from 8am – 8pm CDT on weekdays and from 8am -2pm on Saturdays.
Steps to a New Career
- Step 1: Make an appointment with an Admissions Representative to tour the facility and fill out the application paperwork.
- Step 2: An Admissions Representative will contact you if you’re accepted into the program.
- Step 3: Pay a deposit to reserve your spot in the class.
- Step 4: Complete your classes and externship, then get ready to start your new career!
- A high school diploma or GED.
- An up-to-date immunization record.
- A government-issued photo ID.
- A down payment made before the first day of class.
We have dedicated Career Service Representatives to help you find your dream job!
Hear how our past students began their amazing careers.
To learn about the job outlook for Dental Assistants, click here.